SKIN, HAIR & NAILS COMPLEX
caring for our skin, hair and nails. Its composition includes:
- vitamin A and biotin, or vitamin H, also called the vitamin of beauty - contribute to maintaining the proper condition of nails, skin and mucous membranes,
- zinc, which plays a key role in the proper metabolism of vitamin A,
- vitamin C, which promotes the formation of collagen and the maintenance of strong bones, teeth, cartilage, gums, skin and blood vessels, also protects cells from oxidative damage,
- folic acid - affects the synthesis of cysteine, an essential component of creatine.
- vitamin B6 contributing to the maintenance of normal protein and glycogen metabolism and supports the proper functioning of the immune system.
- equisetum arvense - improves the condition of hair, skin and nails
- nettle that strengthens nails and hair